Welcome to RAITH FRUIT
When will I receive my order?
Local deliveries will be made within 48 hours of the confirmed payment being received, and subject to being a delivery day in your area.
Our local delivery areas include,
- Dunfermline/Kinghorn/Aberdour/Dalgety Bay - Mondays/ Wednesdays/Fridays
- Kirkcaldy/Glenrothes - Monday-Friday
Orders placed on a Saturday will be delivered on the following Tuesday.
Cut off time is midnight the day before dispatch;
- Orders placed Monday will be delivered on Wednesday.
- Orders placed Tuesday will be delivered on Thursday.
- Orders placed Wednesday will be delivered on Friday.
- Orders placed Thursday, will be delivered on Monday
- Orders placed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be delivered on Tuesday.
Do I have to be home to receive my delivery?
No. On the checkout
page there is an order note section for you to leave any special delivery instructions and we will let your driver know where to leave your fresh fruit and veg box.
If I sign up to a subscription am in tied into a contract? Subscriptions coming soon
The simple answer is no. If you choose one of our subscription options, you can stop your orders and cancel your account at any time. If you want to skip a week you can also pause your subscription.
How do I cancel my subscription?
Subscriptions coming soon
I’m going on holiday. Can I pause my subscription?
What payment method can I use?
We currently accept all major debit and credit cards & PayPal at the moment.
Do you charge for delivery?
We deliver all local deliveries ourselves and it is free of charge.
Our local delivery areas
include, and expanding - email us to be notified when your area is added..
Dunfermline/Kinghorn/Aberdour/Dalgety Bay - On Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays
Kirkcaldy/Glenrothes - Monday-Friday